Tea Dance Dominguita
A very special prestigious venue
SUNDAY Social Dance 2 pm to 6 pm
Brand new ballroom in a listed Art Deco building. Lovely wooden sprung dance floor; probably the best this side of Blackpool!
Easy and ample parking. Rail & Bus options opposite.
- Traditional Tango music with Cortinas
- Resident International DJ Diego Doigneau with occasional guest DJ’s.
- Professional Sound system.
- Fully air-conditioned.
- Delicious afternoon tea.
- Coffee, tea & bar facilities.
- Occasional Shoes & Fashion too!
Dates for 2019:
(November cancelled), 22nd December.
Dates for 2020:
29th March, 31st May, 30th August, 29th November
Romeo Dance Academy. 1st Floor South Side, The Old Bus Station, 401 Elder Gate, Milton Keynes MK9 1LR
£12 Prepaid online (PayPal)
£15 Cash at the door
This is a prestigious venue!
The floor is immaculate and we would like to keep it so. Ladies! Heel protectors are mandatory, bring your own or available at reception for £1.50
Outside venue: Sundays Pay & Display £1 @ per hr. or all day £4 max fee. Pay Cash or RingGo app.
Across the road: At the Dome, 50per hr. Walk 100m using the pedestrian underpass to the venue.
Free parking: Argos Milton Keynes Grafton Gate up to 2 hours, and free of charge from 18:00. (700 Grafton Gate West, Milton Keynes MK9 1DL)
Alcohol: The venue runs a Licensed Bar, please DO NOT bring your own alcohol as they risk losing their license.
Photography: Photos may be taken at any of our classes & events for the purpose of public interest documentation & promotion. If you wish not to be included you must inform the photographer at the time or contact me stating your preference and I will attempt to remove/alter any published photos. By attending any of our events you acknowledge and agree to this policy.
The information above is correct at the time of publication but may change due to circumstances beyond our control.
TO MAKE SURE YOUR EXPERIENCE MATCHES YOUR EXPECTATIONS please read the FULL info on this page
Romeo’s Dance Academy, 1st Floor South Side, The Old Bus Station, 401 Elder Gate, Milton Keynes, MK9 1LR (Door on Train Station side)
Sundays Pay & Display £1 @ per hr. or all day £4 max fee. Pay Cash or RingGo app.
Across the road:
At the Dome, 50 per hr. Walk 100m using the pedestrian underpass to the venue.
Argos Milton Keynes Grafton Gate up to 2 hours, and free of charge from 18:00. (700 Grafton Gate West, Milton Keynes MK9 1DL)
Information above is correct at the time of publication but may change due to circumstance beyond our control.
SEE FACEBOOK FOR LAST MINUTE ANNOUNCEMENTS
We kindly ask that you respect our Etiquette
- All styles of tango are welcome
- We encourage the Mirada & Cabeceo to request a dance.
- When joining the floor, make eye contact with the leader of the approaching couple and ACKNOWLEDGE EACH OTHER. If he does not see you, don’t just barge in, WAIT!
- Follow the line of dance no not weave in & out of the Rondas in use.
- Keep in lane and do not hold up other dancers with inappropriate figures. Keep Boleos & Ganchos appropriate to the floor conditions.
- Please do not Teach or Practice during the milonga.
- Leaders please escort followers off the floor to allow for the Cabeceo between Tandas.
- Please refrain from promoting your commercial tango activities without our prior consent.
- Individuals who persistently cause discomfort & anxiety to others will be asked to leave.
If you are unfamiliar with any of these requests, please have a quick chat with Guy or any of our regulars, who will be delighted to help.